Friday, September 4, 2009

Interview questions

1. Tell me about you- Well my favorite food is pizza, simply because I believe it's the greatest food ever created. I usually listen to all types of music, but lately I've been interested in just instrumental works. I love soccer and basketball, and I love playing them. Whether on the court or on the field, those sports make me complete.
2. What is your favorite subject in school? Why?- I'm not sure what my favorite subject is, generally I'm pretty even across the board. But maybe sports.
3. Is this the subject that you excel?- Well sports yes, but marketing...not really. I'm not really that great with numbers, but I am great at interacting with people.
4. What are your strengths? Weaknesses?- My strengths would probably be me being able to interact with, being funny, confident, and athletic, also self motivated. While my weaknesses are pretty up front in math, and sometimes second guessing my own decisions.
5. Do you usually study for tests? How?- Well yeah in the math department, and in science and world history. Not much to study in english for a test. Typically I study while eating or listening to music.
6. What would you like to learn most from this class?- More on the marketing side of the class, so I can understand how to mix it into sports and hopefully, later in life use it to make money.
7. How do you think we should divide work in our team? Evenly if possible. No one should have more work then another.
8. Why would you make a great team member? I can work with others, and help them if needed. I can also accept help when I need it, instead of being stubborn and doing it all wrong. Always think about all the options, as well as getting everyone's opinion, rather than making a decision alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment